Friday, January 31, 2014

Grateful!

This is a light hearted blog today, as I do not feel like being philosophical today, and it has been a long week!

What I am most grateful for, is that I received my first royalty deposit from my recently self-published novel. Now grant it, I am by no means rich, and I couldn't even buy a nice outfit with the money, but it's mine, and it is the blood, sweat, and tears from a project that is near and dear to my heart.

For those of you, who purchased the book...my sincere appreciate and gratitude. For you mofos who have not, what are you waiting on?

You can get Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled: What My Grandmother Taught Me, and What You Need to Know to Navigate Through Life on Amazon in print and Kindle formats. I was very open and honest in this book, and it was a nice way to honor the woman who made me the man that I am today.

Until next time folks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment