Monday, January 6, 2014

Master Procrastinator

I have been on vacation from my main job for the past two weeks. When I first started my vacation, I had all of these high hopes for all of the writing that I was going to get done, all of the housework. I had my life carefully mapped out. Well, guess what? Here it is two weeks later, and I am still in the same boat, as I was when I first started this vacation.

I have course syllabi that need to be developed, an audition to tape, and household chores to complete; yet, I am sitting here writing this blog.

It's not that I don't want to do the task at hand; it's that I always have convinced myself that I work best under pressure, that if I am not stressed to the max, I can't function.

Would that make me an adrenalin junkie? No, not really, just a procrastinator.

Actually, a master at it.

Oh well, let me procrastinate, I mean work, yeah, you get the picture....

Until, next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment